Environmental Policy Mission Statement:
Harrison Goldman recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and will improve our environmental performance, as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers and suppliers to do the same.
Our Policy Aims:
Harrison Goldman endeavour to :
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, to ensure commitment and improved performance.
- We will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff.
- We will work with suppliers and customers to improve their environmental performance.
- We will use local labour and materials where available, to reduce CO2 and help the community.
If you would like a full copy of Harrison Goldman Environmental Policy, please contact us on 020 8689 4777